View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:58 AM   #22094
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
For those who did the 5 Speed swap, I noticed an extra doo-hicky dangling between my legs when driving and Im pretty sure it's the A/T Control Unit. If Im running a Manual SR20 ECU, can I just unplug the A/T unit without any issues? I dont have anywhere to mount it since the Clutch pedal is now in the way.

Also, does anyone know what the Smart Entrance Control Unit is? Do I need it if I just use the key to get in?

Okay another question, where in the firewall do people route their wiring for gauges? I have an AFR unit to mount so it is gonna be running some extra, thicker wires on top of just power and ground.
Okay to unplug the trans control unit and zip tie the harness out of the way.

Leave the entrance unit in place. I think it does more than just keyless entry.

Drill a new hole, or fish wires into an existing opening. I actually repurposed several wires from the auto harness to avoid running new wires into the cabin.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote