View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Who cares? nobody here can afford one let alone very few have been financially responsible enough not to get raped on an auto loan and the last thing they would buy is a Nissan 240sx brand new for 30k fully loaded.
This makes your statement false right off the bat. I for one just got a HUGE raise. I could have afforded one before but I'm choosing NOT to buy a new car right now.

Quote:
That's why the 240sx died out in the first place, lack luster performance in an overpriced non luxurious package.
That is true, but that was then. The same reason killed the Z, and look at it now. Hell the number of supercars sold even in the 80's when everyone was loaded and coked up doesn't even compare to the amount sold now.

Quote:
People are buying smart cars and eco cars left and right, nobody likes high gas prices or expensive registration.
That's what the media wants you to think but SUV and Truck sales are on the way UP again and hybrid sales, etc are on the way down. Meanwhile the CUV market which was supposed to be the next big thing hasn't even come close to meeting the targets expect in just a few instances. These are FACTS, not my opinion.

Quote:
The G25 should've been out a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time ago to compete with the IS250 lexus offers. I still would like the version with 100 more horsepower but honestly I'd trade the horsepower for the luxury and knowing when a cop is behind me I can breath a sigh or relieve instead of betting myself I'm going to get pulled over.
This I agree with completely.

My point was that Nissan that much of the argument on here why Nissan doesn't com out with a new SX is because they can't or won't because it is too expensive. This car is a perfect example of how easily they can. They've already had a concept with a shortened FM platform and now they show they have the perfect engine.