View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #3379
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I guess all the pre-05 cool kids have now grown up and moved on with life.
Or a lot of them just choose to remain silent and watch the rest of us be dicks to one another... Whomever said zilvia has gotten this way within the last few years - sorry bud but its been like this ever since Ive been here. Ive been on an off active on here for a while and every time its the same sh** bunch of e-thuggery and keyboard karate. But alas the problem is not with this site its with 240 owners in general and continues to get worse as the cost of owning them gets less and along with it the average age of ppl owning them. Have you ever been on an evo or gtr forum? Every time I go on them it hasnt been that negative an environment. This is cus of the demographic of ppl that own these cars. They're usually older and more educated because older people with better jobs are the ones that can afford those kinds of cars. In other words, since our cars have become cheaper and easier to own, zilvia and all the other 240 forums (and facebook pages for that matter) have become proliferated with young dumb kids that usually don't know what they're talking about whilst talking a bunch of smack via they're type-kwon-do

And for the record nico club sucks, you post something and it takes like 2 weeks to get a response in that ghost town.
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote