Thread: Rawgarage
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergeticPhenom View Post
James is a reseller, so sometimes he’s actually got an item ready to go, or he knows of a source, and let’s you know he has it. He’ll get your money, then goes and buys from the source at a lower cost. A lot of times you’ll get what you’re asking for, but I wouldn’t expect to get something right away, unless it’s something he has listed under his own post. Delay with his supplier equates to delay for you.

Business works I different ways. I’m way too familiar with it in big business manufacturing.
Don;t sell an item you do not have in your possession. Simple.

These are not custom built parts, big business or manufacturing so none of that applies to used car parts sale. That is a horrendous business if you are dealing with used parts sales. Simple. And one should not have to open any Paypal dispute to get funds back.

If he doesn't have the item, do not post to sell.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote