View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Yea the world is crazy. Always will be. I have seen aggressive downs kids before. I remember at school(looooong time ago) the downs kids ate lunch during my period. I was pretty good friends with one. Would do his math homework for him since it was basically on my level lol. 70+25 isn't that hard. Now this other downs guy, was a big boy, didn't like my downs buddy. They were both asians, not sure if they had a genetic chinese/mongolian thing going or what. But he literally took his binder and frisbee tossed it down the length of the hallway. Now I went to a big high school not some small town thing. This level of binder tossage was easy olympic gold medal standards. I remember it to this day. I don't know if physics came together for that particular moment or what, but it was impressive.

I also remember one time we took volunteer's to share what we did over the weekend in front of class. My buddy Andy took his paper up there and read it giving us his full weekend. He came back to sit down, I looked at his paper, he only had his name written on it lolololol. He was a little bit more of a severe case than some of them.