View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
You are clearly the idiot. My point was quite clear, these people are unstable and you never know what they will pull on you. You just can't read between the lines. So unless you were there with and watched with your own eyes you don't know what this guy was doing, he was probably resisting, and i'm sure it's much harder to restrain someone that is mentally ill or has downs because their mind is not capable of comprehending orders, or at least not in a timely manner. They are slow you idiot. You ever try explaining something to a person with downs? Sometimes it's like going in circles.
you clearly have a mental illness. how many people with downs syndrome have you been around? saying they're unstable is ignorance, blatant ignorance. resisting or not there is no excuse to beat a man who clearly shows signs of having downs syndrome over a colostomy bag. besides there was a witness his mother and his father. i hope you have a child with downs syndrome so you'll know what's it like, obviously you don't. and i'd be more worried about someone like you being unstable after reading your comments. btw you are the first piece of shit since i've been on zilvia that goes on my ignore list, congratulations.