View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #83
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post
whoaaa $900 for that stuff??? geez...

i've seen the work you've done to your car bboyoracle..you're more than capable of piecing this together yourself...DEFINITLY piece together your own lines and fittings AN plumbing is really cheap for what it is. and if you're gonna go all out, might as well just do it all...

i say aeromotive or aem FPR, a fuel pressure gauge like a marshall unit, fuel rail adapter (check ebay) to make a clean conversion to AN. you can totally do all of that for less than $400 PLUS you'll learn how to assemble AN lines and fittings. it seems -6AN is the common size for fuel setups.

also you don't have to just go earls...summit and jegs carry aeroquip, russel and even their own brand..they even have cool black anodized hose ends/fittings now.

My mind goes blank when I see all the different options when it comes to fittings, hoses, sizing etc. lol I might just go ahead and piece it together myself just so I can learn. Thanks for the info!
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote