View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:53 PM   #72
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
I ran two screws in the front fender, a single self tapping screw on the rear fender and at one point I ran two big screws up through the random small brackets on the underside of the car. I also ran double sided tape on the two flat parts of the skirts that meet the fenders.

In Japan they're held one with a series of clips like US kouki side skirts. You would have to drill holes in the body of your car and buy the 8 dollar a piece clips (I think there are 8 on each side). You can see the holes in the side of my car:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2501/...c27613f7_b.jpg

The yellow things are part of the clip, they slide in and out so some stuck with the side skirts when I took them off.

A zip tie up front and back and some double sided tape will be perfectly fine though.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote