View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 10:21 AM   #792
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Red Line (50304) MT-90 75W-90 GL-4 Manual Transmission and Transaxle Lubricant - 1 Quart (x2)

Red Line 58204 Heavy ShockProof Gear Oil - 1 Quart Bottle (x 1)

I have zero issues with the cold climate as mentioned (car was driven the last few days for shakedown with outside ambient temps of during startup of 37, 35 and 34 degrees F respectively). No gearbox dragging, etc. I am also on a twin plate ATS carbon clutch (if that's of any benefit to the discussion/talk about tranny and clutch drag)

Also, ZERO issues with notchy shifting ad mentioned by LoST above.

Either way, after the first minute, if there are any issues, the gearbox itself is WELL above ambient temp for any issues with shifting or drag to be mitigated.

I am on the Mazworx bell housing and Hook shifter/shift bracket. I also have an extended weighted shift knob with aids in shift effort.

08 JK41 gearbox.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote