View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #134
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Wow, just read up on this and had a very.... very good laugh. As for "purists" and the new generation of car owners. Being 20, a lot of people my age don't care to spend however long to look for a specific part or an authentic part & rather slap on whatever they can find that mimics what they want. A lot of people are in it for scene points & a lot of people aren't in it for scene points but just dont want to wait 3 years to save up however much money to build the car they want so they go the cheap route so that they can feel good about their car & not that they just bought something and had it sit there looking ugly.

Random PS : Idk man, zilvias an intresting place, this is my first year using it or even knowing how to use it and manuever properly but i really love it, i always wondered how it was years ago when it first started & information wasnt as widely available. Now no one has any excuse to find out what they want to know about the schassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote