View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:08 PM   #67
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Good idea for a thread.

Alright, I've got one that I simply just haven't gotten around to really looking into much.

Once in awhile when I switch the wipers on it simply gets stuck in the on position. Not the switch itself, as I'll put it in the off position and the wipers will still keep going.

It's not the switch as I've tried 3. To my knowledge I haven't messed with the wiring concerning the wipers.

Any ideas where I should be checking first to fix this small, but irritating issue.
It sounds like there are some bad connections at your wiper motor. The wiper arms will continue to operate until they reach the base. When the switch is set to off and the arms are parked, then the wiper motor terminals 1 and 2 are connected instead of terminals 1 and 6.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote