Thread: 71' s30
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #106
ROGUE_RB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ROGUE_RB is an unknown quantity at this point
Little update

Lately i've been honing my tig and pie cutting abilities. Built the entire exhaust system and originally was just going to run straight pipe, but ended up finding a good deal on a new hks hi power muffler. The muffler is hanging about 1-2" too low in the rear view pic but that just requires a hanger adjustment. Built the upper rad pipe now I just need to find some little pieces of rad hose to join it all together. Also spent a little time brainstorming ways to tie the ecu, relays and secondary fuse box all together. This was a progress pic of the layout and i can't seem to find the completed pic, but it gives you the general idea of what i was going for.

Since owning this car I've been on the search for "the right seat" being 6.5 and a small car options can be limited and I refuse to run the original for a driver's seat. I had bride's which looked awesome but just didn't fit. Sold both of those then switched to my spg rep welding chair.. good seat but tight. Now I've moved on to a kirkey and this I suppose is the seat.. fits nice, not the exact one I wanted but does the trick and price was right.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
ROGUE_RB is offline   Reply With Quote