View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #140
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
Yeah, I have "hung out" with him a few times..I'm embarrassed I don't remember his name (Rick-95ZE is very bad with names) he knows me though.. He's a super nice guy,and has a good sense of humor. I remember even he laughed a little when he told me he did nails. He shrugged his shoulders, smiled and said " I'm Vietnamese, what?" LoL!! And YEAH, he also told me how much he made and I immediately went home to brush up on my Dremel tool skills. I can only imagine what he's making now Last time I saw him was three years ago at Scribble Jam, he had his white s13.5 and I had my black s13.5 LOL!!

Is he on Zilvia???
thats Timmy aka timmy fingernails. I thought he was on here, but he doesnt get on the forums as much as he used to , between work and the xbox hes a busy guy.