View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 12:40 PM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Still waiting for decent S14 rep sideskirts for a decent price... Get on it!
S14 V1Z Skirts (OEM Navan) went to molding today. I modified them a bit so they will mount to the area below the door sils with double sided tape (to mimic the OEM clip system support). S14 V3Z Skirts will be going to molding within the coming weeks (depending on budget, sale are SUPER slow right now).

I WANT to have the V2Z skirts + valances and V4Z skirts + valances done by this coming Summer... but again, all depends on budget. sales have been slow for me all month and its driving me apeshit because i need to fund new projects (like the ones listed just now). would also like to have the Type-RK kit FINISHED by the end of the year too! its been sitting in storage for almost 2 years.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote