View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #20
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
except its tiny with zero room for any kind of luggage. You get used to weighing whether to bring a friend or use the passenger seat for w/e item you have to carry.

also you have to worry about it getting stolen every time you drive it out in public.

and lastly its a tiny strung out I4, 4 cylinder engines score low on the man scale.
You calling the F20/22c strung out? In comparison to what? Why do you think that? Because it revs high? It's head design outflows & rapes the SR BADLY. Shit's got forged internals that are SAFELY capable of 600hp from the factory when turbo'd... Pick the right small turbo & now the S2k can haz low end torque and still make like a relatively bulletproof 400hp+. If I think about how often I have a passenger in my 240, I might as well get a real 2 seater like an S2000. 240's and Integra get stolen just a often, IMO. At least the S2k is the best of that bunch.