View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:47 PM   #59
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
September 17, he asked me to meet at Mobara. Not really a fan of watching so I'm unsure if I'll go if I cannot drift.

As for the tomei exhaust, I would not recommend it if you plan to have the car somewhat low. Knew a guy who had one, his s13 was a monster truck and he even was scraping some places. My Reinhard is getting eaten alive everytime I drive.

For the dmax ruca's, I have them but mine came with bolts to use. Work perfectly fine so unsure what your issue is unless the bolts weren't included.
Yeah man I'm coming off the idea. Titanium is cool but ultimately too expensive for my taste.

My RUCA were from YAJ. No hardware...had to get some from Home's. I don't like the 'full-circle' ones any way. Battle Version and Cusco seem way better.

Car is rubbing a ton in the front...plastic only thank God. I have to add some camber up front, take some out in the rear, and then get some new RUCA because I'm OCD. The brakes are squealing a ton when I roll. Sounds like metal on the disc but when I brake it goes away. I'm guessing the hardware is rubbing somewhere but I'm too lazy to look.