View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #255
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
So long time no update.

Had a bit of a busy last couple of months, We are finally moving out of the house this coming sunday and the demo should be underway in the next week or so. Hard to believe that this is finally underway, its been a hell of a time getting to this point.

Since the house was taking forever to get a approved and canada was stuck in the dead of winter, My wife and I (along with a couple friends) went to to Japan for a couple weeks. We figured we wouldnt be able to once the house was being paid for so why not?

We planned out a trip which included various sight seeing as well as some car things to keep us happy. The trip went Tokyo > Hakone > Osaka > Kyoto> Hiroshima > Tokyo , with a day trip to Ebisu.

The first couple nights we roamed Toyko, did Robot Restaurant and Maricar at Shibuya. Although both are really touristy, they were loads of fun.

We then went to Fun2Drive and did one of their tours. I rented the 32 and my friend got the FD

The weather wasnt the greatest but we still had a blast. We were lucky we did it at day as it snowed 15cm that night.

Car spotting is fun in Japan because there is something every few minutes. The main thing is that car culture there is so diverse. In the span of a few hours we saw everything from Enzos to Lowriders to old TVRs.

I am a fan of R-chassis (obviously) So here are the good spots:

Saw the SuperAutobacs TommyKaira Car

Spotted lots of Shibas too

Went to Ebisu for the day to explore a bit as well as go to the zoo?

It was pretty dead as it was a weekday but we did see a few locals out on track.

There was a lion cub on a leash too.

Its just amazing at the stuff that gets discarded here though, its really where cars come to die.

Probably the most interesting spot was (what i think?) a Ultima GTR driving late night around Ginza

So after all that my pockets were a little empty, I still did manage to skrimp a bit to get the car some goodies during the off season which include:

- RB25 Neo Turbo
- GTR Injectors
- Garage Saurus Tuned ECU (for 25 turbo, GTR injectors, z32 Mafs ect.)
- R32 GTR Spoiler

I Still need to get some tires for the P1 wheels but will probably only pick something up should I get a chance to go lapping.

Unexpectedly, A good friend gave me his spare Top Secret Bumper to run as a trade for my old stock seats. But it looks much nicer than the old cut-up bumper and JUN lip

I hope I can get all these goodies installed in the upcoming weeks. The car just came out of storage last weekend and I have had little time to put in work with the move happening and all.

-Jordie