View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:22 AM   #22761
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
I’ve been on this site for years and never once asked a question, so I hope No one will get mad. I’ve searched....

I bought some brick S13 Silvia headlights (with the rectangular bowls) but it didn’t come with any of the socket “seals” on the back. I don’t know where the hell to get them.

1- do I need these seals on both the smaller and larger socket holes? The smaller socket has this cup-like boot on it, but no seal underneath it.

2- do I NEED to buy those little plugs if I’m going H4 bulbs? Basically, Is there a bulb I can get away with not buying the plugs?

I just want it to work and be fairly watertight. Don’t care which bulbs I get, whatever works is fine with me. Those little bulb plug are expensive as hell and I’d rather avoid buying them if possible. Huge thanks
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote