View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 03:44 AM   #124
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
The LP2 Type X was sold.

If you guys REALLY knew all of the dumb, half-cooked decisions I make and where I end up after all of them, you'd probably shit your pants.

That being said, before the 180SX sold, I purchased an NA/auto S15. AJ4 with B-Package (blue interior) and one owner. Shortly thereafter the 180SX DID sell for EXACTLY my asking price...fuck me, right? Luckily a good friend of mine was looking to get into cars and had already told me how much he liked the AJ4 S15. I sold it to him for exactly what I paid. I must have used up all my good karma for 2019 because I managed to (after carefully calculating) not lose any money during this whole ordeal.

Here's where I've ended up:

Saturday. I watched this car for 2yrs. Was able to (with the help of a 3rd party) negotiate to where I could make this happen. Saturday.