View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #3030
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
looked all over, not sure where to find the answer...

how many MM effectively does an 18x10.5 +15 sit farther out than an 18x9.5 +15? Is it as simple as 1/2" or ~13mm or is there a way to calculate this?

Trying to figure out what size spacer to run in the rear of my Kouki...18x9.5 +15...I'm thinking a 15mm spacer but i don't want ridiculous poke, just flush
have you put the wheel on your car yet? just put it on, and if you want more poke, measure how much you want, and put that spacer on it. pretty simple.

different between two wheels with the same offset is half an inch. offset is measured by the mounting point compared to the middle of the rim. if the rim is an inch wider, that would leave half an inch on each side of the mounting point....if that at all makes sense...it does in my head....should be right.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote