View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #59
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Just to add some FYI stuff, I'm running the GP Sports Hyper Knuckle (Adjustable). I originally had a 20mm spacer in there in additional to the 15mm? that the knuckle added and it was a bit TOO much roll center adjustment causing major understeering issues. This is due to the front vs rear roll center, or in other words the front roll center was far too high compared to the rear, which doesn't allow the car to rotate. So without much, or any rear roll center adjustment, adding a crap load of front roll center adjustment will hurt performance. So if you're interested the GP Sports knuckle, or any sort of front roll center adjustment is fine. Ultimately, there needs to be an effective rear roll center adjustment to balance the car. The Driftworks option posted on page one looks like the best option, though I'd like to know if it can be used with a z32 brake setup.