View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #53
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxaddict View Post
I never quite understood adjusting squat/anti-squat. I know you can angle the rear subframe and/or lower control arm, but which way to reduce anti-squat?

And i've heard good things about doing that in S13 drifting applications, is it really that noticeable/wanted of a change? People aren't very specific when it comes to talking about the after-effects.
Basically you want to "flatten" the lower control arm. Usually by moving the back pickup point up.

Basically it gives you more weight transfer to the rear, more "squat", and better traction when accelerating hard. This really helps for higher-powered cars that have problems putting the power down.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote