View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 12:57 PM   #319
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah I mean I'm getting stuff for less out here in Japan but I'm meeting (or beating by like $200) the going rate. I just don't want to contribute to the fucking inflation. TEs are like $2300 right now and LMGT4s are about $2800. I don't want to deal with the prices getting more gnarly than that. Most motherfuckers can't be bothered to translate on YAJ but they sure as hell can type in '9j +22' to search.

I've never been to Cars & Coffee, but I AM from California. We have the highest concentration of fuckboys next to FL. The difference in tone is probably a huge relief.
I think TE's and LMGT4's will always stay inflated because of the limited amount that are in circulation. Look how flooded the 3pc market has gotten, those rims are pretty affordable now.