View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 05:55 PM   #292
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiGrinch240 View Post
I remember the day Nitekids signed up to Zilvia, still making friends I see. Ok, back to shaking our grumpy old man fists & yelling “Get off my lawn!”
I don't understand. What does this mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
This guy is the worst. If the thing ever makes it off jackstands I give it 3 drives til it's for sale to move on to a new overly drawn out 'build'
Yeah man. You can't hate the work because it's all quality parts but I took a screenshot of his bio page (just to send to an IG friend) and you can literally see multiple shots of the car at the same angle. There's even a soapbox post about how it's 'not all about parts, but execution' and I'm over here like...when is this car gonna be 'executed' and on the ground?

Again, car is clean and if/when it's done it will be super nice but what is the dude hoping to achieve? E-fame before the car is done? Cart before the horse? Why is he trying to seem so deep? Why can't dudes just post pics of their cars without the sadboi mumble rap lyrics in the caption or a fucking motivational speeches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I have no idea what hatch y'all are talking about.

But I'm in for it.

I think the kouki stuff is lame because EVERYONE does the exact same combo of TE37 or AVS and just leaves it there.

I don't have an S-chassis but the community around my car (S2000) is similar and it just kills me. As soon as one person likes something, boom everyone has it.
Yeah it's hard to figure out where to sit on this one. I'm happy these cars look so nice but seeing them all over my feed, shared by multiple outlets is just insane to me.

I'm not hating on someone getting attention. I'm hating on the fact that, should I decide to not follow this person for spamming the same God damn pictures over and over again, I'm still inundated with seeing this shit in IG stories or on the search page when I browse. The knob-slobbing is on a new level.

Misery loves company, so it's nice to hear we have the common ground when it comes to community issues lol.