View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:43 PM   #278
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Hard parking is fine. Those dudes with the sweet 2001 spec show cars & 24234234234 TV's in the trunk? RAD.

I'm saying the dude with 17x11 -20 Weds Cerberus 100% bought those for the clout & is trying to claim some sort of maturity when he's just like every other dork saying ME TOO ME TOO when they see a guy get some level of internet 'fame.'
So you agree with crzsteveo then . As you stated, the ME TOO ME TOO! crowd is a defining characteristic of the millennial. Actually, that is a defining characteristic of the baby boomer generation as well (which crzsteveo did state "people" in the general sense of the term).

So yeah, you both inadvertently agreed

P.S don't be so quick to the gun. No need to take off years off your life because ZILVIA rage!!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote