View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 01:12 AM   #60
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
i kinda feel like my question doesnt belong in here seeing as how all these super smart tuner dudes are slinging phrases i cant even begin to think what they mean. but real quick if i might be so bold as to inquire here...i went with the power fc djetro on a "race build" and it served its purpose beautifully. however a couple years later i went with a more streetable setup/s13 and was thinking about going with a reflash such as enthalpy or jim wolf. which brings me to the questions...

1. what are the pros/cons of the nistune system compared to a piggyback or more specifically a reflash (such as above mentioned)?
2. i know absolutley nothing about tuning other then my buddy has a shop that is quite good at it lol...so if i were to purchase the individual license and board, would he be able to tune my car/board as often as i would like? and from what i gather 2 more additional cars correct?

thank you (all parties) in advance for any information provided
-tim
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote