View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #53
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Steve, the amount of time you have spent talking about how the software should be free you could have tuned 2 cars, which would have paid for your license and made you some profit.

Its cool, you have an opinion and your entitled to that. However you have already stated it and were tired of hearing it now. No one is forcing you to do nistune. If you dont fine, if you do your going to have to pay just like everyone else.

We all get bummed about lots of things. I was going to keep this quiet because i didnt want to bitch about another companys business model like you however im quite upset about this. Although AVP (me and andy) are #1 in US sales for nistune however we dont meet a rule to sell uprev. We dont have a dyno, we use a friendly shops down the street. I dont want to spend $60k on a DD when ther is one minutes away owned by some good people that i dont want to compete with.

Look up uprev and tell me what you think about that. Its a cheap cable and really REALLY expensive software. No real hardware. Should the cable cost 900 and the software be free?
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote