View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 04:38 AM   #1698
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Have you done the downhill hairpins at Pacific? Iirc I initiated in a similar fashion as most corners but waited a little longer to lay into the power. You still need to use the throttle to push yourself though the end of the corner.

Gravity will keep you sliding initially but you still need to follow through. Also, yes, mental as well. I found myself straying wide most of the time I messed up. Just look through the corner like riding a motorcycle and you should be fine.
Yeah I've done the hairpins at pacific. They are not all that hard or steep. At least for non pro entries. I don't really struggle there. I do grab ebrake, wait a few seconds longer than normal than throttle on as normal. It an odd feeling having the car 4 wheel slide then hook and go like normal. A lot of down hill feels like you initiate, steer, the whole car slides a bit, then power on to finish it out.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote