View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:02 PM   #3
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
This should be moved to the regional section, but nobody really goes in there so I can see why you'd post this here. Pretty much what DET said... Also if you're in the mood to be touristy, things like the air & space museum is pretty cool if you're an av-geek, and there's plenty of good stuff to see just cruising around downtown, LoDo & Cherry Creek. If you're looking to check out the local car scene, we usually kick off our season for drift events some time in March, but you may still be a bit limited by weather and the nationwide meet on Sunday nights will probably be your easiest event to make it to. It's your typical bigger car meet, pulling in people from all folds from muscle, to euros, to the JDM-fanboys so be warned there will be plenty of pissing contests to keep you entertained, especially when they all go off on their post-meet cruise.

Ultimately the area's pretty diverse, with all the different parts of the front range having their own unique vibe. I'd say hit me up when you're in town, but I'm actually planning on being in Orlando around that time. Figures right? Who knows, maybe we can grab a drink at one of the airport bars if we cross paths.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote