View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 03:33 PM   #37
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
people usually sell them cause of hardship tho... like money problems

I never wanted to sell mine, and im hoping to buy another when i get around to it.

g35's with bolt-on's and a couple of upgrades are about the same price as 240's so im realizing that the day of owning an s13 or s14 are almost over for me. it just may not be worth it anymore.
Wise man once said, "A man must sell his body of flesh before he sells his body of steel."

lol jk...

I have a few friends who did it because "I'm done, I'm getting out of the 'game.'" FOOLS, I tell u See, if you look at it money-wise, then you're right. But time and time again, they get these other cars, and they make these choices that sound good on paper. And in the end, they're like... "fuk... this sucks, I wish I had my 240. I've got some money and a car that is not as fun." And every time, I'm like... ya man I told you to keep it, you dumb mofo... And these are people that had clean as fuark S13s or S14s, and now it's super hard to find one. They would have to start from scratch with some high school guy's abandoned beater project, and that makes it soooo much harder to pull the trigger on.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote