View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
twotoes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
Mizzou Sileighty?

So i rolled up to Mizzou this weekend and got pretty hammered at a party. Suddenly i was stricken with a need for a sandwitch! So me and some buddies rolled over to picklemans for some "munch munch" and damn was it good. When we left I saw outside a flat black sileighty with some gold rims (couldnt tell what they were...i was pretty wasted) and an intercooler. ka-tizzle? Sr-twizzle?

I was pretty surprised, cause usually all i see around these parts are big wing civics.

I was wondering if your on this forum and who ya are, cause most likely ill be up at columbia college next semester and i have a sileighty of my own and wouldnt mind rollin around with some peeps maybe burn some tires here and there.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links