View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
I<3-SR20DET
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
I<3-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
A Build from where most cars aren't cool. *RIP 1JZ Cefiro*. R34 Street Full Tune

Started off with cars about 3 years ago, I'm currently 19 from toronto ontario and here is my build.
Most cars up here don't do it right, so fellow friends and I try to hold it down our best.

Started out with this thing.

then did standard teenager 240 procedure.

then broke a battle and stumbled upon a pair of these.

got sick of being in highschool and not being able to source a matching pair
so traded for these

then traded those four for 8 of these

then drifted the car alot

theeeeen built the car over winter and drifted it alot.

chassis was ready for death and I was bored of owning a car I didnt enjoy street driving. The racecar novelty wore off.

I had been on the prowl for a clean 180 or 240 chassis but wasn't very excited and was overall bored of these cars. Had a "next year" chat with a friend of mine and we came to the conclusion I should buy this Cefiro shell that had been sitting up for sale for a long long time. Ended up putting a deposit on the car 3 days later.

About a day after I trailered the car home a friend and I went halves on some shop space. Small but in budget and works.

started dissassembly

Refreshed racecar suspension for cefiro

Built myself some tubs.

seam sealed

Scrapped the s13

Test fitted Orgin kit.

Got a set of eurolines in 18x9/10 +30, was never satisfied with the sizing and were more of an impulse.

the initial plan was an easy as pie throw my racecar SR in and bam!
Then I realized how ass backwards it is to put a 4 cylinder 0 tq motor in a big sedan with a 6cyl engine bay. Rb's are cool and stuff but to have a 25 to my liking I would need another $1000+ for a forward facing manifold etc.
So I picked up a soarer 1jzgte R154 dealy.

Made some custom lines

moved the rad back and up to fit the intercooler where I wanted it and the rad where i wanted it.

mocking everything up...

Had to fab up a snakey downpipe.

filter relocate bracket.

2 steeepppppin'

Grinded down the inside welds and added glass to fill, followed by evercoat glaze.

at the importers I swapped sumps so I had to pull everything back apart to clean up and seal it properly.

relocate figuring out fittings.

tubs complete.

wire tuck, just needs loom.

got rid of the impulse buys and got some ssr gartmaier's

mounted up some tires.

started smoothing out holes on the firewall I wont be using.

sheesh thats a heavy first post. dorimoto

Last edited by I<3-SR20DET; 12-25-2016 at 07:39 AM..
I<3-SR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links