Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #137
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Is your intake pipe 45 degree pipe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I bought that intake pipe. It's just a 4" 45.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Missle View Post
Crazy build going on man, keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester View Post
Absolutely phenominal good sir!

--and thank you for turning me on to those hardline to -AN fittings... I had no idea they made them (till I saw this build thread); so I used Earl's clamp ends on the tank-to-hardline lines. Now that I have a couple adapters on order, I will be able to do the engine bay how I originally envisioned- or better
Thank you sir. I can't remember the actual name and/or size for that part so if you could PM me with those, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Trevor View Post
Liking this a lot! Hopefully we can do a SWFL 240 meet soon.
That would be rad. I'd like to have the 240 there, but it not ill still make it out in the daily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
have you mounted the Seats yet ? how does the Status seat sit in the car ? and which rail did you choose for mounting it ?

this build is awesome, keep up the great wok sir!!
Thanks! I have not mounted my seats yet. My interior is in what seems like a steady state of disarray. Once I get my dash back in, I'll proceed to getting them installed. I am using Status mounts all around with sliders.