View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #131
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys, it has been pretty quiet with the project. Finally, after nine weeks of waiting, my parts from driftmotion have arrived in Finland and hoping to receive them this week! Engine mounts, transmission mounts, power steering tank, power steering line, flywheel bolts etc.. small bits.

But this has been happening.

I got some billet & polished powerhouse pulley set. I have to say that these, these my friends look absolutely stunning! Compared to my dad's old china pos set, these are quality. Expensive, but totally worth it if you care about looks too.

And my friend got these high quality (but china made, sorry for the let down) intake manifolds as an group buy and I could not pass the deal. It looks really well made and looks A LOT better than the stock JZ one. Oilstick needs new place where to sit. I tried next to the intake manifold, but it looks like shit in there. Tried to change it, but the stick is really really hard to get to the bottom. I think I just need to make the corners more soft and larger, maybe it will work then. What do you think?

Also I wanted to get rid of the stock door cards and make my own aluminium ones to get that race car look. This one is just a version.1 to see what I need to change. I need to make it little bit shorter and a bit higher so I can make a corner that comes to the side window. Then I'll just use self tapping screws to attach it and get that rough look I am aiming for. Almost forgot to mention these "door handles" I made. I want a clean look and I do NOT want to use the old fashion door handles. Going to drill a hole to the door card and just pull this trough. Works really well and is almost invisible next to the brushed aluminium. Also started to do some itasha/anime design for the door cards. Why? Because I can. :-D

And few extra pictures for you <3

Have a good one guys! Will post updates soon as something happens.