Thread: BBq anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 02:31 AM   #128
willcheung
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
willcheung is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to willcheung
[QUOTE=thaiger77][QUOTE=willcheung]SaWaDiCup thaiger, i think you still remember me right, the one from Michigan. I feel bad that you are not having that much fun, I guess I will be piss off if I bought some some stuff and people treat it like shit and wasting it like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcheung

Yeah bro, I still remember ya. It was nice meeting someone from the midwest. The BBQ wasn't too bad. I just thought it might turn out like another Grant Ranch. So are you living out or in school cause you still got Michigan plate. Having out of state plate is nice cause cops don't really bother you too much especially having loud exhaust and avoid emission if you have SR20.

WELL, I WAS ORIGINALLY FROM HAWAII, I WENT TO SCHOOL IN MICHIGAN FOR 3 YEARS AND I AM DONE, I JUST CAME BACK HERE BECAUSE MY FAMILLY DECIDE TO MOVE HERE FROM HAWAII, THEREFORE I AM NEW OVER HERE AND TRY TO KNOW SOME PEOPLE, I BROUGHT THE CAR OVER THERE AND GOING TO KEEP IT REGISTER IN MICHIGAN, THEREFORE I CAN DO ILLEGAL MOD WITH OUT WORRY ABOUT EMISSION OVER HRE IN CALI