View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 07:23 PM   #63
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Totally wild all that gunk inside the coolant line! Wowza. And the new hoses look awesome! Also totally dig that hood. I bet it feels nice having that clean IACV back on the whip haha. Cheers from Tampa Bay
Yeah, the M Sports was the next best thing for me since I couldn't find a Stage 21 hood. Quality is great, but fitment is not very ideal, especially with their own fenders.

1. Huge, uneven gaps where the fender lines up with the hood.

2. The crown/arch of the hood is too "straight" and doesn't match the arch of the fenders.

I have spacers on the hinges just so the arch difference isn't so jarring at the front, but now the height difference at the rear of the hood is distinctly noticeable.

3. My valve cover is now rubbing against the drop vent. I have Xcessive engine mounts which may or may not have raised the engine, but it's a issue nonetheless.