View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 10:39 AM   #4
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
So it sat in the garage waiting for stuff to happen, and I ended up moving so I moved the car to my parents house to store it. I decided before it goes there, it should detour and go by another shop to see what’s up. I went crazy with stickers and switched to z33 anniversary wheels also somewhere in the mix. Stickers prolly cuz of boredom with the car and only thing to do with it lol

Got it back from this shop, with the fix being a different fuel pump and battery, got a battery box welded in and an optima and a new aeromotive fuel pump as well as tucking my fender harness. And I drove it home. Thought everything was great except I noticed that the temp would rise to way over hot pretty quickly and stay there. Buddies and I tried and tried to bleed the system, I threw on an oem t-stat, water pump, everything. It freaked me out and I didn’t know what I was doing wrong so I parked it to avoid any injury for another 1.5years [emoji20] look at all that dust haha

So I started buying random parts starting with Weds Kranze LXZs

^car hadn’t moved in a year in that pic.

Very rare: JDM OEM s14 Silvia 3rd brake light

Very rare: oem optional s14 rear shade, quarter window louvers, illuminated door sills, interior lighting, and an authentic illuminated plate from Japan.

It was at this point I was like “this car doesn’t even run, and now I have all these nice parts for it,” along with knowing concord grey is a rare color I didn’t want to wreck this thing so plans started slowly changing from it being a “drift” car to maybe a collection of rare parts and make it into a functional show car of sorts.

Lunch break is over, next chapter when I take 15 later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376

Last edited by Kviper52; 05-01-2018 at 07:24 AM..
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote