View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #97
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Plastic drink bottles:

Once opened, I have to remove the "safety ring" that used to be attached to the cap, but is now stuck on the neck. Often times I will just pry it off, however if I have a blade on me, I will cut it off. Once it has been cut off, I cut it into 4 relatively equal pieces before I throw it away.

I also HAVE to remove the label from the bottle. ALL of it if possible. Once you break the seal of the bottle, you release the pressure inside. Once the pressure is gone, the label doesn't fit as tight as it did before. That causes it to wrinkle and crinkle in my hand, distracting me from enjoying my tasty beverage. So, it MUST go.

At a restaraunt that serves drinks on coasters, all the coasters must be facing so that the person picking up the drink can read the coaster.

I will stack similar sized dishes at the end of my meal, to make it easier for the server to take them away. Then wipe the table clean before I leave.

Whenever possible, I enter and exit a building through the same door, retracing my steps on the way out.

I also find myself trying to avoid the cracks in the sidewalk, or at least attempting to skip the oddities in my path. For example: The staircase leading to my office. One of the steps (#7 from the bottom) was repaired a few months ago. The non-skid rubber pad on the step was cut too short on each end, exposing the concrete step underneath (less than half an inch on each side). So, when climbing or decending those stairs everyday, I space my stride so that I ALWAYS skip that step.