View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #483
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Obama sent the DEA to raid various medical marijuana growers that Bush pretty much just ignored.

This will get interesting with the states Legalizing it, as the by Federal Law it''s still illegal.

Also, Bush never killed American Citizens and their children with Predator Drones. I very much appreciate the civil liberty of "not being killed at the whim of the president because arresting and trying me for supporting terrorism is inconvenient".

I've also lost the liberty of choosing whether or not I want Medical insurance, and my "freedom of speech" has been in question for the last few years since if I say "I don't like Obama", I'm immediately accused of being a racist bigot and the only reason I don't support his agenda is because he is black.
Yeah curse Obama for fighting terrorism. I wish he would let them attack us more. I thought Republicans were anti-terrorist?

You have documents proving Obama himself sent them in? And if they breaking federal law, they're breaking federal law.

That last statement is incredibly ignorant and misinformed. The gov't hasn't done anything against you, or anybody else, for talking against Obama. What private citizens do is entirely different. So Obama hasn't touched your freedom of speech, maybe his presence has made your acquaintances realize that you may actually be racist?