View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #16
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, he does know how to spell... how about a fucking grammar lesson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
people swear man...first of all YOU'RE not paying my internet, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, secondly when someone is building or starts a build thread or whatever he calls it thread, everyone i.e you bitches and moans about what he is doing wrong, and finally you are not the build guru so by saying his "priorities are screwed up" who are you to tell him where to start, and where to finish... are you paying the tab on the build?.....NO THOUGHT SO!

kick rocks..negative people always got to screw things up!

First of all, explain what each of the red "clauses" (at best) even mean. Secondly, learn to use punctuation. A fucking comma or period between your horrible fragments wouldn't kill you. When you're going to make a horrible attempt to dis someone on a public forum, for thousands to be entertained with your ignorance, at least make a valid effort to not come off as a complete fucking idiot when doing so... I could skull drag your ass through books all day, and probably make a little improvement on your lack of intelligence, but knocking down you e-thug ego would be the biggest feat.

All Corbic was trying to say is that the OP has proceeded to buy a few items that shouldn't even be considered until later stages of build up. I personally don't care; as you stated, it's HIS car, and I actually agree with you there. But don't get all butthurt over someone's comment. Let the OP defend his post. He doesn't need the assistance of an illiterate e-thug.