View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #4415
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Whats the rear tire size on the 18x10.5 +15 crimson? Also are the rears pulled at all?
225/40/18's. Rears are only rolled, not pulled.

I'd prefer to run a bit more tire, but running this size and offset wheel on a stock bodied S13 makes it pretty difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
Kinda bias in my opinion I mean one can’t simply say that the “original” owner lacked on details, because that would imply that you or anybody for that reason would have a say in their build. Maybe just maybe he decided to build it the way they wanted it to be built and the “details” that you deem were missing weren’t a concern to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a say in it now as the owner of the car.

I never said he did a bad job, it just lacked in areas based on my own personal opinion (which is within my right to have).

You seem pretty bitter considering you're not the owner of the car and you constantly mention I "parted" the car by selling wheels and other miscellaneous parts I had no interest in keeping.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote