View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:13 AM   #14
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
Thanks for the post man

Yes im thinking they are from a 350/ G35

After googling rear hubs they sure do look identical to the 240s

Basically im just wondering out of curiosity if the center press in hub is the same, because if they are then we can use them to convert to 5 lug even cheaper, 350z hubs are dirt cheap in comparison, and really my only question is in wanting to know what nissan car these hubs I have go to.

I couldnt find any part numbers on the hubs themselves but there is a part number on the bearing.

I will try to upload pics with my computer tonight since I havent been able to using my phone.

And yeah the guy on ebay i bought them from for sure got me, but hey $65 bucks shipped for factory 5 lugs was a steal...except they arent S14 hubs lol

If you can just measure one side from end to end where the mounting bolts go, the hubs I have are just a fraction away from being 3 inches, where the 240 hubs are 2.5 inches.

Like just measure one side of where the bolts mount, hope thst makes sense

for the mounting holes I measured roughly 93.5mm ID to ID and 55.5mm ID to ID.

The center bore was ~42.mm
and the whole bearing was about 45mm thick without flange

And this know nothing S14rebuild guy is neg reppin us all, be sure to return the favor

Last edited by kyral; 12-07-2019 at 04:44 PM..
kyral is offline   Reply With Quote