View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
DorkiDori S13 Type-XC Valances | PICS IN THREAD | COMING EARLY FEB

I am VERY proud to introduce what will become my DorkiDori S13 Type-XC Valances. S13 coupe guys have been asking me for years to make 180sx "Type-X" valances for their cars... I was originally going to start the project in 2018, but I ran out of time with the coupe I was using. Skip ahead to just recently and all of the details for the project sort of fell together perfectly.

These are not the half assed "Type-X" coupe valances with just the sides extended that those other "brands" make. These are a 100% original part. EVERYTHING about the valances has been edited to make them fit the S13 Coupes rear bumper PROPERLY (and this includes the center piece). Ive spent roughly 16 hours cutting, reshaping and glassing these pieces back together to ensure they not only look amazing, but fit properly.

The photos below are how my V1H Valances (OE 180sx "Type-X" valances) fit the on the S13 Coupe straight out of the box... The additional photos are after Ive edited everything to follow the S13 coupes rear bumper properly. I still have quite a bit more work to do extending the pieces, changing a few angles, adding body lines back in and making everything work together 100%. I am very very excited to get these done and have them available for everyone by early February!

DorkiDori V1H Valances mounted up with no editing:

16 hours worth of changes and updates:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 02-12-2020 at 03:46 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links