View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
What up mang good too see you still at it ,& it has paid off for you!!!!!! CONGRATS. Now just make the 14 or 13 reliable not all crazy motor wise, I know its hard, cause you want what you want BUUUUTTTTT,ya know.

My whip is geting a makeover too after 2+ years of street & track the body is beat.

Hey Im working not too far from where your at ,NEW SHOP Im gonna have to come by & see whats up . Got some tires to mount up. Keep in touch
Lol the 13 will be pretty crazy, full built but and some suprises for exterior but it will still be super streetable. Full interior and no cage. Its super daily status. I already have all the parts for it so its getting done how I want it
You should come by! Hopefully srt will have another track day soon and we can kick it at the track. Cant wait till the new car is done but it will probably longer than I want because the season schedule is super crazy with International Allstars and Mazda so I will be busy almost every weekend starting in april. We will be at el toro on sun. you should come out!

Thanks guys yeah the motons are super nice, also cosworth powered formula atlantic motors, motec engine managment, tilton pedal boxes. The cars are built great. After we are done with setup and r&d they will be very competitive cars. Leon Styles is the new team manager and he is doing a great job of keeping the cars up to par. Lots of work ahead but it will pay off.