View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandapants View Post
Will this show up in the search, so people don't ask the same question more than once...
Yes, you can also use the search function WITHIN this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
i don't see why not. that's assuming people search before they post.

i've got a dumb one that i've seen conflicting and incomplete answers for.
what's the ID and max power levels of the common MAFS s13, s14, N60, N62, Q45 (P60?)? throw in more if you know them.
Stock MAF for s13 and s14 reads out at 260 hp. Someone else can chime in on the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
What does the trim piece that is supposed to cover this sunroof bolt look like? I am going through boxes of parts trying to reassemble my interior, but not knowing what exactly I am searching for makes it that much harder to search for it. Thanks!

picture from my car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
not sure about the other things, but i know for a fact you can go to advance auto parts and get harnesses (both male, and female) for just about any kind of light bulb. If they don't have it they can order it (if the guy behind the counter knows what he's doing)

bravo on this thread btdubs.

my question: are there any ways I can get rid of my leaking sunroof? It leaks air at speeds over 90mph and makes this terrible screeching sound. Something I can do about this short of getting rid of the sunroof.
very common problem most people fix it with washers to increase tension

here's another solution

Quiet as a mouse s13 sunroof fix - Nissan Forums: Nissan Forum
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote