View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (15)
gripROYAL is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay9110 View Post
How much for the woodgrain wheel shipped to 62221?

Also what are the specs on that wheel?
Which woodgrain wheel are you referring to? The one above pictured is a custom paint order; which can be ordered. It's $140+$15ship; you can use the zilvia discount on the web-store checkout though.

The specs on all the wheels are 2" deep; 6-bolt MOMO pattern; measured from very outer to outer 355mm (14"), or measured center to center 330mm (13").

The normal version of that wheel, ROYAL GRAIN (wood/black-center) is available on our store for $120+$15shipping; use the zilvia code for 15% off. Also available is the ROYAL WOODIE, which is the wood/chrome-center, same price as the GRAIN.

Hope that answers your questions, look forward to doing business!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbhuggerrps13 View Post
nice video. these wheels fit the 6 bolt pattern of momo and sparco hubs correct?
Thanks very much! Yes, these wheels are a 6-bolt MOMO pattern, so they will work with momo/sparco/nrg hubs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfdanyo View Post
man that black spoke woodgrain looks awesome!
Thanks! The original version looks sick to begin with, after this color change its AWESOME! Let's get one ordered for you and in your car!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbhuggerrps13 View Post
im debating on the black spoke wood grain or murdered out lol
Both wheels are my personal favorites. The ROYAL GRAIN (wood/black-center) is just enough flash to keep it classy; but the BLACKOUT (black leather/black-center) is just so clean and simple! Then that painted version above of the GRAIN wheel is just the best of both worlds haha! Whichever way you plan to go, we'll be glad to have your business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikrman2 View Post
Can't wait 'till mine comes in
Don't forget to shoot me some pics! Thanks again for your support!!