View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #26
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Start an overly ambitious build/ Build Thread.
Take lots of high resolution photos.
Wait till everyone is on your tip.
Then tell them you just got married, had a baby, or decided to go in a different direction and never log in again.
I love this. brb doing this

srs though, to avoid having this happen, speed is of the essence. If I had a full fab shop with tig/lifts I would take everything out of the car in a single day, scale balance and laser level a proper powerplant in there this week, by next weeks be getting back misc driveshaft/fabricated elements that have been painted/anodized/power coated/polished (allow 1-2 week delay for coatings such as paint) and have it driving in a few weeks. You can worry about coils and wheels for the next couple years while you drive the thing with 800 horsepower and 25mpg. Instead of 12 horsepower and 25mpg.

That way there is no chance to lose interest.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote