View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
akamal92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
akamal92 is an unknown quantity at this point
More updates guys

So now that the car was finished with the tubs i set off to pick up on the trailer this time in style with the CADY. and i had plans to pull the dash out and get my enigne room harness completely removed from the SMG plug and install my new harness i got.

When i showed up to the paint shop this is what was waiting me

Then we got her on the trailer and strapped her down for the hour an half ride home

So when i got this thing loaded up in the garage i had to throw on the fenders and bumper just to mock it up to see how everything fits with the new tubs and the new core support.

I didnt take any pictures of the dash removal process but believe we all know how to get one of those out. Well i pulled the dash and the front end off again to get this SMJ harness out and put my new one in. And i made my order for all my New OEM under the hood goodies like the hoodprop rod an the little bushing/clip for it, new radiator mounts upper and lower rubbers with the brackets, new hood latch, new hood bumpers, new hood hinges and bolts SON, and the fancy carbon RPS13 rear garnish. Along with a new brake master cylinder from autozone and i was to start on refinishing the brake booster its self.

So my parts started to come in little by little

Ignore the rods and cams they were a friends that were put in the picture but you can see all my radiator and hood rod parts here

Then My rear garnish came in most favorite part i got yet

I got bord one night and had some extra energy after work and refinished the brake booster

I was crusing around the forsale section here and got look at a OEM Type-x front lip that was forsale and i picked one of them up from him asap. So now i have all oem type-x aero no replica nothing over here

Thats all i got for now guys i will be going to the garage to get more pics of the parts i have installed in the car that i have not tooken pictures of while they were packaged still. Stay tuned guys an thanks for looking