Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHampton View Post
I feel I have a right to step in here since we are being accused of

A) Scamming someone,
B) Having no knowledge of fastener material
C) Lack of contact.

Beejis60 - I have attempted to contact you both via email and phone regarding your order. Here are the specific emails I have sent you and the dates:

Sunday 1/22/2012 9:39 pm
William,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are waiting for a new order of M12-1.5 jetnuts to come in. We have the rest of your order ready to ship, and we can ship the rest of the order out now and ship the M12-1.5 jetnuts when they arrive. Please advise.

Regards,

Ryan Hampton

Sunday 1/22/2012 10:37 pm

William,

Are you sure you need M12-1.5 and not 12-1.25 Jetnuts? Just asking since there are no M12-1.5 on a 240.

Regards,

Ryan Hampton

Subject: Re: Order #1810

I have already submitted to my creditor for fraudulent charges as of Saturday night, as promised, and don't expect to cancel until this situation is rectified.
I cannot wait for the jet nuts; I needed these before this year started and waiting any further is just wasting my time. Moreover, I have already located a US supplier of these and have them in my possession quite awhile ago.
As for the rest of the order, I am concerned with your advertised specs of the grade 12.9 fasteners of the yield strength, being 970 MPa on your site, as they are below the minimum specs required for a 12.9 grade fastener, of 1100 MPa. Unless you're confusing proof strength and yield strength, which is in fact 970 MPa for a 12.9 fastener, then I will need to cancel this too as I am paying you for 12.9 grade fasteners, not 10.9 grade.
Lastly, yes, I'm aware that all S chassis vehicles have 1.25 metric thread pitch.

William

Called Left Voicemail at 5:30 PM CST

Tues. 1/24/2012

William,

So being Grade 12.9 again, do you want me to send you the rest of the order and cancel the M12-1.5 Metric jetnuts? I have also left you a voicemail message yesterday. As for fraudulent charges, we never did defraud you. You did place an order. A fraudulent charge means we got your credit card number and then charged it without your knowledge and this was not the case. Please call me at ***-***-****. That is my cell number.

Regards,

Ryan Hampton

As far as my knowledge of materials, I have backed up everything I have said and DEF you have yet to prove me wrong as I remember the specific discussion on NPR. I have quite a long history of fasteners and know a few things about them. I am not going to go into this conversation again.

As for our dealings with customers on Zilvia, we have sold to several members on this board with and without delays. Several of the kits we offer are not off the shelf pieces. They usually have to be machined, custom made, or otherwise.

Now as for the lack of communication, I was out of town last week and arrived home Sunday when I received Williams email.
I shouldn't have to make threats via email or call to find your voicemail full and phone off almost three weeks after my order.

And if you know about fasteners, why are you stating they are grade 12.9 on your site but the specs are that of 10.9 grade fasteners?

And I'll call you when it's past 9am cali time. BTW, you can't expect me to email you back ASAP at 1am EST when you don't respond for days or longer to my emails.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote