View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:29 PM   #606
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
At what point can we actually start asking 10k+ for good condition, restored and lightly modified 240s? People always harp on folks selling cars for 7k+, but just curious on other people's opinions on this one.
Now. Children will always complain but adults bring cash.

After I sell my e30 build, I'm going to be looking for a sub-150k-mile, clean, straight S-chassis to build. Which will be funny because it will be the second time in my life that I've sold an e30 to fund an S-chassis. Or maybe I'll just buy another e30.

Either way, I'll be moving into another example of two (or three if I decide to buy an E36 coupe instead of either) cars that have been completely ravaged by the teenage/early-20s-stupidity community.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote